It’s already a month into autumn, but it’s never too late to set some intentions for the season. And let’s face it, it’s really only just getting going! The evenings are getting darker and the weather crisper. I’m so excited for the rest of autumn!
Autumn is my favourite season, and this year especially it’s such a nice change from the hot, sticky summer. The sunshine did make me more sociable, but the heat also made me grumpy. There are a whole load of cosy indoor activities to look forward to now, and no worries about getting sun burn! Living in a shared house with my best friends makes it super easy to hang out indoors anyway – bonus!
October in particular brings so many things to look forward to. Obviously Halloween is the main one, but there’s also dark snuggly evenings in with movies and hot chocolate, finally being able to wear the comfy chunky knit jumpers again. And of course going pumpkin picking!
My body is getting tired and telling me it’s time to hibernate, but my mind is buzzing for all these awesome things!
My Fall Bucket List:
- Visit Pickwell Farm to get our pumpkins
- Carve pumpkins!
- Have a cosy but spoopy night in watching scary movies
- Go foraging
- Start off some sloe gin
- Go for a chilly autumn walk
- See the fireworks
- Get some fancy autumn candles
- Have a board game night with my housemates
- Make cinnamon buns
- Cook a recipe with pumpkin
- Drink a pumpkin spice latte
- Do Blogtober!
- Have a bonfire in the garden
- Start Christmas shopping
I’ve got a few specific things to add that aren’t really bucket list things, but are things I’m SUPER looking forward to:
- See my best friend Letti get married
- Go to the Sea Life Centre for her hen do thingy
- See the Rasmus live for the first time in over ten years
- Week off work at the end of the month
Pin this post: